Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blerb

I was asked to write a bit about myself for the restaurant.
Here's what I came up with...

Having been involved in the restaurant industry for over 35 years, I've seen many changes come down the pike. Cooking has always been an essential part of my life since I can remember.

Appreciating the diversity of lifestyles and respecting the life experiences of individuals has also long been a determining factor in the creative process involved in my personal style of cooking.

Free-spirited and open-minded, my personal philosophy could probably best be defined as someone once observed, as being something like 'Beethovan mixed with a dose of Biker' - on a search for that perfect union of tastes with the freedom to experiment along the way - amalgamating something new and unique in a world that is fast becoming immutable.

Bon Appetit.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

hurrah!
I was glad to see you posting again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, my dear one.

Tonight was the Night of the Bears. It was fantastic to see the place filled with friendly people again. Well worth all the work.

It made my heart sing...

I've missed you so... also.

xoxoxox

p.s. I love the pine cone.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin