Thursday, April 23, 2009

Falling Rocks... Not

Getting older sucks...

Lately I guess I'm becoming prone to getting some kind of anxiety attacks.
The old mind spins round & round for a few minutes and I sometimes have a bit of difficulty breathing. Never experienced this type of thing before.

It's a minor pain in the ass, and nothing serious - but it sure as hell can be inconvenient at times.


I need to settle up once and for all with the Counts of Monty 'Crisco'. I suppose that would make a big difference in the way I feel about myself.

It can be a rough thing getting your self esteem back - and I've been down this road before - only this time I seem to have gone a bit closer to the cliff side of the road. It can be a scary thing falling that far down...

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

getting old need not suck
I try to keep a perspective I know so many people who did not reach my age; they would have given all to be older and feel it 'suck'.
May both our aging be ones with grace.

ॐ JIMI THE HIPPIE ॐ said...

I'm with you on that, Bro.

Too many people gone - who could have been still 'aging with grace'.

Thanks for helping me keep a better perspective point. I'm just coming down with some type of cold on top of everything else - that's what sucks.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin