Friday, October 26, 2007

Kissing Bad Karma Away...

I was getting ready to leave when I saw you get out of your truck and walk towards me - and I thought to myself what a fine Fucker you were... Beautiful. You stood by my window for a moment, smiling that gorgeous smile of yours with a twinkle in your delightfully ravishing blue eyes - and then you spoke my name...

I melted in my seat for a instant. Then I got out of my truck to greet you and said, "Hell, let me give you a hug, Fucker." I squeezed you tight against me, and I was hooked as soon as our beards brushed. That warmth I will always remember
- meeting you.

I heard you say under your breath "Oh Fuck Yes..." My heart skipped a beat or two and I beamed at your emphatic approval - and as I smelled your scent - it thrilled me to my soul. It filled me with the fervor for you instantly, then and there on the spot in that half-full Wendy's parking lot. I wanted needed a taste of you. Fuck Wendy...

I will never forget how I felt when you asked me to follow you home. Hard as a rock I obliged to go the 20 miles deep into the country. Every bump in the road was torture... Apprehension grew to suspense.

Once inside your front door, it was another world. I didn't know what to do. Then you grabbed me and planted the most passionate kiss on me, it sent shivers down my spine, and shock waves through my entire body. The most electrically charged feeling I had ever experienced in my life. I had heard others speak of this sensation, but never having experienced it for myself - I had blatantly written it off as 'romantic fiction'. What did I know...

That kiss* seemed to last forever but it was really only near half an hour long... Lips locked & wild tongues lashing at each other. (the kiss* - all future kisses will never measure up to this unless they are with you) I clutched your sweet, tight ass and pulled you closer to me. When you placed my hand on your bulging jeans, I felt you throbbing as I rubbed & grabbed you. I knew we were connected somehow ...and then... Just like lightning splits a tree, it happened...

Never did I ever - in a million years - think it could be like that. Clothes were never shed fast enough - half a jacket on, a shoe half off, belt buckle & pants undone, a torn shirt & underdrawers - with full balls for each of us; then rubbing cocks with a fury - squeezing and licking and tasting every hidden place, revealed - holding on to each other so tightly that the pain was so much ecstasy... we rode out the waves of the sex magick for hours.

So much passion unleashed. Such heat, such sexual attraction - I had never known - until you. Even breathing seemed like something new. I wanted to spend the night - hell the rest of my time with you... but it was not to be.

Taken completely by surprise - I never realized what I had been missing all these years... Totally Insane Lovemaking at its finest ever. (some would call it lust, I suppose - but I know it was more than that)...

Anytime you're ready I'm Craving more with you, Fucker.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin