Monday, April 28, 2008

Cardinal Knowledge

Friday was like a dream for me - I'm still in the clouds. Fucker came by on his silver stallion (GMC) and swooped me off my feet. We were in heaven for a few hours. He bought me 'birthday' dinner and the whole time I was sitting across the table from him I wanted to jump over and tag him. He's so gorgeous, I get so excited thinking about it even now.

Savoring every moment we had together, we went through the motions of what might be everyday routine in perfect harmony - like it was always meant to be... He wanted to take me for a ride in his new Jeep. We headed off to the farm and picked it up... We both loved every second of the trip. Except when he had to bring me back...

Man, he's got me bad. I'm hopelessly hooked. Last time I saw him was the beginning of November last year. We missed the holidays with each other, and I missed his birthday and he missed mine - but I gave him his presents on Friday. That's too fucking long - but I'm not complaining. I'll wait as long as it takes... He's the one.

He told me a beautiful personal story about a cardinal. I was on the verge... The next day, one flew over my head while I was outside planting. I watched as he landed on the tree across the street. I listened to the singing - so beautiful - and then my phone rang. It was Fucker on the other end... My Gorgeous Fucker. I'm still so unbelievably high. I wish I could feel him next to me now...

Sufi Moment:
Every heartbeat creates a new miracle.

5 comments:

Sorrow said...

Yeah, I think something must be in the air...
it's love
and fights..
so look out, if your following in my wake, fights are next...
(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, Sis. I'll be on the lookout.

Hugs back.
xoxox

Ur-spo said...

every heart beat creats a new miracle? I like that expression, although I am not sure yet what it means to me.

A Bear in the Woods said...

Take joy in him, let him be your sun for as long as he shines on you.

Anonymous said...

It was an enlightening moment from my Yogi tea, Urs. They put a label on so you don't have to read your tea leaves ;o)

Del, I'll take it... it's been so dark until now...
Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin