Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Emotional Maturity At It's Finest

That's Right, Hit Where It Hurts.

Some people just have no compassion. That's how they run.
Cold Cold Cold. I'm glad I'm not like that. I don't think I could live with myself.

Attack someone when he's down and out. That's the perfect time to strike with the venom. Vitriolic vomit spewing forth from your self-righteous poisonous pouting piehole. That's what I need right now. Right in the midst of waiting for test results from potentially life changing doctor & hospital visits.

Your little plan is working wonderfully well. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel - you're ten feet underneath it.


How considerate.

I hope you feel better now. I know I feel like shit.
Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin