Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Always Been A Scrapper

I've decided to fight once again for what I want...
Problem is, I don't want to fight you because you're what I happen to want. Just how the fuck do I start to do this?

First of all, although our situations are similar they are not the same. I hate to bring memories up that you thought you have put a distance to, but damn it... Things are different. I care and have been shut out - while he didn't care and shut you out. Big fucking difference there.

Both you & I have been hurt by the people we love... They did the hurting not us.
Maybe they didn't mean to, and maybe they did. People are strange - not you and me - and you know that.

Believe it or not, I just get so tired of always being in this position. Sometimes it just really sucks, and sometimes I look forward to being the victor of the battle. But something as important as this... well, it's downright fucking scary.

I don't want to lose you in the process.
I suppose this post should aptly be titled:
"I've Always Been A Dreamer"...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin