Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Meme Is Such A Wonderful Theme

It seems to be all around...
From: URS, Tigeryogiji and City Woof
I simply couldn't resist:

What is in the back seat of your car right now?
No backseat (I took it out of the old '95 Bronco) but here's some of what's back there: two tires, 10 old Playboys (I read them for the articles - sure I do - even though my partner gets pissed-off and hides them whenever he can), tons of empty cigarette packs, car jack & crowbars, my trusty knife set, all kinds of tools...

When was the last time you threw up?
Made myself puke 2 weeks ago so I wouldn't get food poisoning when I ate some bad lunch meat (I knew it was bad when the dog wouldn't eat the piece I threw to him)

What’s your favorite curse word?
Motherfucker, Fucker, all the Fuck words...

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Sorrow, my Sister and, ahhh.... still waiting... It's 2:30pm now...

What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
Taking Butch to the dentist.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching CNN.

Where were you born?
Bethlehem, and no - not in the stable under a star. The one in PA.

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Used to tend bar in one... (1976 - 1981) Believe me, there are tons of tales about this.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
Fuck.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Cotton Candy.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee.

What are you wearing right now?
Tight 501's and a velvety fleece. (Commando)

What was the last thing you ate?
A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich.

Have you bought any new clothes this week?
Not for me, but I got some "gay lingerie" for my two guys... from Undergear.

Where were you last?
In the basement.

What’s the last sporting event you watched?
1981 Super Bowl (XV)

Who won?
Oakland (hehe)

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message while blogging?
Buff

Ever go camping?
Hell yeah. Lots of camping when we were kids.
Used to follow the Grateful Dead and camp out...
I'd be camping out now if I could.
Appalachian Trail is 2 miles from here...


Where do you live?
Very near the Pocono Mountains.

What song are you listening to?
Bang - "Bow To The King"

Do you tan?
Fuck no... I get red as a lobster.

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Fuck no. Soda???

What did your last text message say?
Who's got money for that type of luxury?

Who’s your best friends?
Butch, Fucker, K-B, Lur and Sister Sorrow (smiles)

What are you doing tomorrow?
Looking for a fucking job.

Where is your mom right now?
Dead.

Look to your right, what do you see?
A candle burning for Sorrow.

What color is your watch?
What watch?

What do you think of when you think of where you live?
Mountains, hiking, old stone houses, trees.

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
yes, every fucking Day.

What is your birthstone?
Diamond. I'm not cheap, but I sure am easy...

Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through?
Inside.

What is your favorite number?
Pi. (it never ends)

Do you have a dog?
Watching one right now. He thinks he's mine... Does that count?

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Fucker.

Have you met anyone famous?
Jane Fonda (I was 17)... a few more since then...

Any plans today?
yes.

How many states have you lived in?
If you count confusion as a state, 5.

Ever go to college?
yes.

Where are you right now?
Upstairs. In the Library with a candlestick.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
BU$HCO.

Are you struggling to forgive someone right now?
Struggling?.... NO.

Are you allergic to anything?
Yes.

Favorite pair of shoes?
My Lesbian Sandals ...er... Birkenstocks. I used to love my Earth Boots, but they got left behind in one of the many moves.

2 comments:

Sorrow said...

ROTFL!!!!!!
"ever ridden a roller coaster?"
I still am cracking up, damn near fell off my fucking stool! This was a HOOT!
I'm still giggling, thanks for the candle, I sure need it, I have a small bonefire going in the window. BF called her partner who pays the bills ( or doesn't) just got picked up by the feds again.( #3) she's freaking out..the list goes on...
And this was the BEST Laugh of the day....
Roller coaster!...~LOL-

Anonymous said...

Hope it gets better, Sis... LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin